Wednesday, February 29, 2012

dear my blogs :)

today i will writting in here because i m happy listening song from korean boyband "U-Kiss" ke ke ke ~ but I'm more pleased with the boy band korean "SUPER JUNIOR" because they often make me laugh, and I liked super junior since two years ago since they frequently played song  from one radio, and i liked U-Kiss since one years ago since I have an dvd tapes from one of the magazine.
and I often hear their songs and I've not care about the appearance of korean boyband U-Kiss with a song titled "Neverland" because of the time I prefer to hear a song super junior entitled "Mr. Simple" but now I admit that I actually liked them both.
oh
yes, I forgot to include a picture of them and here's what I mean boyband photo and I'm writing here ke ke ke ~ ^^

1. super junior:


9 member without : kibum, hangeng, kang in, and heechul hiks i miss you ;')
and but their songs are still cool as ever ke ke ke ....

2. U-Kiss :


I wish I could tell the truth I want to tell you that I love your current formation and the song was now cool to hear my ears ... ke ke ke

likely to be here that I write because my hands are tired to write good-bye and I shall see you later all~ ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment